Support us by becoming a friend of Hope Mill Theatre, and enjoy all of the perks of being a part of our family. You can choose from 4 packages, ranging in price and perks, depending on whether you are an individual, a company, a local creative or a potential business sponsor. Memberships go a huge way to helping Hope Mill remain the thriving creative venue it has become.
If you have any questions about becoming a Friend of the Theatre, please email Alex via firstname.lastname@example.org
With your Cotton membership you can enjoy:
- Priority Booking on selected shows
- Exclusive Discounts and ticket offers
- 10% discount in the Engine Room restaurant on purchases over £5
- Membership card
- Regular Members Newsletter
- Automatic entry into Hope Mill Theatre’s Ticket Lottery
With your Steel membership you can enjoy all Cotton benefits, plus:
- Complimentary Programme for selected in-house shows
- No booking fees
- 10% discount on all tickets
With your Platinum membership you can enjoy all Steel benefits, plus:
- Invites to exclusive supporter events e.g backstage tours, meet the directors opportunities, and Q&A’s
- Accreditation on donor boards
As a *Patron your support is invaluable to us, in return for your contribution you can enjoy all Platinum benefits plus:
- Invites to Patron and supporter events showcasing the breadth of our work, on and off the stage
- Invitations to Press Nights
- Dedicated Account Manager
As well as all the benefits covered, we offer a personalised gold brick as a thank you to all Patrons.
Hope Mill Theatre’s Ticket Lottery
The HMT Ticket Lottery is a new fundraising initiative, in which twice a year you will be able to enter a prize draw to win x2 FREE tickets! Single lottery tickets will start from £2, and ‘Friends’ of Hope Mill will benefit from automatic entry into each draw.
Friends are also able to purchase additional tickets ahead of the prize draws.
Membership Terms & Conditions
*For Gift Aid purposes, a Patron contribution is split between a benefit cost of £200 and a suggested donation of £800.
The is no limit to a Patron’s contribution and we welcome anyone who donates between £800 to £4,800 to join our Patron level.
Please note the benefits can be purchased separately and any amounts given over and above the benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid.
Terms & Conditions
- 10% discount in the Engine Room restaurant can only be redeemed with a valid membership card.
- 10% off tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or ticket offer.
- Priority booking and exclusive discounts will only be available on selected shows and might not include shows that are not produced by Hope Mill Theatre. These offers are subject to availability and will be offered on an ad-hoc basis.
- Memberships and membership benefits are non-transferable and non-returnable.
- We are unable to include business or company names or information on gold bricks offered to Patrons as a simple thank you.
- Booking fees are separate from transaction fees and therefore transaction fees will apply outside of the No Booking Fee benefit.